Apologetics - Christian Evidences
Book Lesson 8-11
- Introduction, p. 28 . “Both evolution and special creation are matters of faith.” Explain “faith” as used in this sentence.(Hebrews 11:3)
- There is An Area Where Science Must Be Silent! Drawing on the information presented under this heading, explain somewhat briefly, mostly in your own words, what Dr. Vannevar Bush means by this statement.
- Explain briefly the difference between the special and general theories of evolution. (p. 30)
- What is the theory of special creation?
- Define and explain "biogenesis" and "spontaneous generation of life."
- What is theistic evolution? Are there any problems with this view?
- List five important ways in which evolution is at variance with the Bible. (p. 37)
- “Chance cannot account for the universe as we know it.” What are some of the most helpful thoughts in support of this view?
- A friend asks you, “What is the ontological argument for the existence of God?” Put an answer in writing.
- An atheist doesn’t believe in the existence of God, but according to the text, there are some things he must believe. List three of these things he must believe.