Apologetics - Christian Evidences
Book Lessons 23-25
- What answer was given to Frederick the Great when he demanded, “Give me in one word, a proof of the truth of the Bible”?
- Deut. 28 records conditional prophecy concerning Israel. Explain.
- What prophecy was made through Jeremiah and Ezekiel with reference to the Babylonian siege against Jerusalem?
- How many countries of the world had a Jewish population of more than 100,000 as of 1998? Which nation had the largest concentration of Jews?
- The author contends that the present State of Israel is not the Biblical Israel. List the seven points he sets forth to support his view.
- Ezekiel 29: 14, 15: “Egypt to be a base nation.” Present five examples of the way in which this prophecy was fulfilled.
- Ezekiel 30:13: “There shall be no more a Prince from the land of Egypt.” Where have rulers of Egypt come from since 350 B. C. up to the present time? Name a few of the rulers.
- What race of people has been ruling in Egypt in recent years?
- Where was Nineveh located? (Where are its ruins?)
- Identify three rulers of this ancient city who are named in the Bible.
- Identify two prophecies of Nahum and two prophecies of Zephaniah concerning the fate of Nineveh. Give chapter and verse for each prophecy.
- Discuss briefly the fulfillment of these prophecies.