Apologetics - Christian Evidences
Book Lessons 29-31
- There are critics and scholars who do not accept the deity of Christ. Describe the view that many of these people have of Christ. What do they think of Him?
- What is the proposition of Lesson 29?
- Was Jesus ever guilty of sin? Was he ever accused of sin? Explain.
- The author says that Jesus is either a DIVINE BEING or a BLASPHEMER. Present the evidence the author uses to support this claim.
- What is the author affirming in Lesson 30?
- Write a paragraph refuting the idea that the four gospel writers invented Jesus.
- Identify and explain three arguments against the idea that Jesus was the product of mythology.
- Sum up one of C. S. Lewis’ arguments against the idea that the Gospel accounts are legends and myths.
- What is Form Criticism (Formgeschichte)?
- How does Clark Pinnock express his rejection of Form Criticism?