Hermeneutics - The Science of Interpretation
- Which of the following books of the Bible are entirely or largely narrative?
- ____ Esther
- ____ Psalms
- ____ Acts
- ____ Ephesians
- ____ Exodus
- ____ Luke
- ____ Titus
- ____ Jeremiah
- Advocates of the Enlightenment became skeptical with regard to _________________.
- Deists questioned which kind of biblical narratives? ___________________________
- Provide a thumbnail sketch of the "accommodationists" and the theory of accommodation.
- Stein presents five principles for interpreting biblical narrative. List the five and explain one of them, in writing, for a friend who wants to understand it.